Monday, May 21, 2012

Reading 25 Reflection

 Honestly, fifteen weeks ago, my reading skills were very inaccurate . Learning all the steps from fifteen weeks ago have incredibly changed my thoughts and attitude about reading. I understand what I read clearly, more percisely, and more fluently. However I still have to read an article, or story a few times if I'm interested in the story that I'm reading. Overall, reading 25 has inhanced the abilities that I had already had in stored . I recommend that reading 25 will definitely feed your brain the right conponents for better reading , and understanding whatever it is you are lacking in within the reading category.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your honest thoughts. And yes, I do like your new blog color scheme and font. Nice choice. Have a great summer and I feel free to come by the Reading Center whenever you need assistance and perhaps you will be able to take another reading course next spring. See you next year!

    ReplyDelete